Tired of dragging around that muddy water hose? Getting soaked moving the sprinkler around your yard? Waking up only to realize you left the hose on all night? Wouldn’t it be nice to have your lawn and landscape automatically watered, at the optimal time of day, with just the right amount of water? You can, and Rainmaker has your solution: Installing a fully automated irrigation system.
Rainmaker handles irrigation installation for both commercial and residential properties. Whether you desire to have the best yard on the block or the best watered athletic field in the country, we’ve got you covered.
Rainmaker installs fully automated smart irrigation systems with precise designs, accurate water distribution and detailed programming that will protect your landscape investment while conserving valuable water resources. A properly designed and installed irrigation system will pay for itself in reduced maintenance and water costs. As a Certified Irrigation Contractor, Rainmaker will provide you with a professionally designed irrigation system that efficiently provides your landscape with the precise amount of water needed.
The process is painless, just give us a call. A Rainmaker team member will come out and meet with you to discuss your property’s needs. We will provide a proposal including a certified irrigation design constructed for you to ensure that your property receives the correct layout. Once the design is accepted, Rainmaker will schedule all of the permits and irrigation meter (if needed) for your new installation. When the system is installed, a Rainmaker team member will walk you through the operation of the irrigation controller and explain how the system works.
Call us today for a free estimate on your irrigation project. Our number is (919) 550-3952
Benefits of an irrigation system:
- Cuts down your utilities: Automatic irrigation systems take the guesswork out of watering and help reduce water loss due to evaporation and run off. This can reduce your monthly water bill by as much as 70%.
- Protects your home’s value: Your landscape can constitute up to 20% of your home’s total value. A functioning and well maintained system helps you water evenly and properly, ensuring your outside investment maintains its value.
- Makes your home sell faster: When buyers are looking for a new home they want something that is beautiful, well cared for, and easy to maintain. An automatic irrigation system addresses all three by helping maintain a lush landscape and providing a convenient and easy way to water.
- Saves you time: Time is money, and your time is very valuable. The time you save not hand watering your yard or dealing with weak, thirsty plants can be spent doing the things that matter most to you. Plus you don’t have to remember to do it!
- Earns rebates: Certain municipalities offer incentives for water wise practices, including the installation of irrigation systems.